Digital Advertising Law
Streamline Your Mobile Business With The Help Of A Mobile Law Attorney
Why mobile advertising law? Because in today’s digital age, marketing is a booming business. And as it grows, more laws, regulations and guidelines grow-up around it.
Entrants into the mobile advertising market have to:
- Keep themselves protected from both copyright attacks and inadvertent acts of infringement;
- Stay compliant with ever-changing, ever-murky FTC, FDA and FCC regulations; and
- Stay competitive with the thousands of other mobile marketing startups.
As experienced mobile law and marketing lawyers, we’ve got the skills to keep you operating legally and efficiently. We don’t just provide a safety mechanism for our clients– we provide complete legal streamlining.
We know that with more and more businesses establishing themselves in the mobile market, it’s just as crucial for mobile advertisers and developers to stay ahead of the curve as it is to stay within regulations. We’ll give you the leverage you need to stay on top.
We’re Mobile Law Marketing Pros
We developed and marketed a free legal app, so it’s safe to say that we know a little more about mobile law than your average Internet attorneys. Our attorneys have won numerous cases involving:
- FTC and FCC Guidelines
- SMS Message Advertising, including messages regarding sweepstakes and other advertising promotions
- Privacy Laws
- Spam Law
- Opt-in and Opt-out Regulations
- Non-disclosure/Non-compete Agreements
- Banking Regulations for Mobile Payments
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- Regulation Z
- CARD Act
- Consumer Protection under Regulation E
We’re also well versed in international regulations and copyright laws. When your product or campaign goes global, we’ll be by your side to keep you protected and profitable.
Experienced Mobile Law Attorneys Make A Big Difference
Working so deeply with mobile law and digital advertising law has given us a kind of focus and experience ideal for today’s marketplace. As mobile advertisers and developers ourselves, we share our clients’ passion for emerging technologies, and we believe this passion is the backbone of our success. If your business has already delved into the mobile market, or if you’re strongly considering it, contact our mobile law attorneys today to set up a consultation.